This picture was taken in front of the hall where the band still practises today. We believe that the hall was owned, at the time, by the Methodist Church and used as a school room during the day and also as a Sunday School for Bible Readings etc. It is likely that the picture was taken to show-off the new uniforms! Soon after this picture was taken the band started a hat-trick of wins. The South Wilts BBA Shield seen in later pictures records wins in 1911, 1912 & 1913.
Personnel L – R: Back Row, 1? J. Newman, E. Barter 4? 5? Arch Green, George Chalk.
Middle row – standing, A. Pressley, George Goodridge, F. Tanner 4? W. Musselwhite 6? H. Warner, Harry Hayter & George Fanstone.
Front Row – seated, 1? Wilf Green, J. Green – Band Master, C. Green, J. Geen Jun., G. Green Drummers, H. Eastman, Roy Copack